Packing can be such a task ,there are so many things a girl has to consider: weather, occasion... back up outfits for the unexpected!
Here are six easy things to pack that that are light weight and can be useful for more than one look! The best part is they can go from day to night!
1. A fun blazer like this two-tone one in cotton and leather
2. A cosy tee in a neutral colour
3. Leather skinnies for a trendy look
4. Atleast one statement piece.... earrings, necklace, bangles or rings
5. Classic sky-high black heels
6. And the thing that'll get you through the day and night... a pair of Butterfly Twists!
Travelling anywhere soon?!
Travelling in style has never been easier!
1. Easy style with leggings and layers. Never know what climate to expect on a plane.
2. A scarf to bundle up in.
3. A watch to keep up with changing time zones.
4. No-fuss jewellery that can work with all the outfits you packed.
5. Some sunglasses for when you land. Even the cloudiest of cities can be too bright to bear after a sleepless night.
6. Lip balm to keep your lips hydrated.
7. Some great reading material like fashion magazines or a book to keep you entertained.
8. A fabulously large bag to tote around all these goodies.
9. A messy bun does the trick when you need your hair out of your face and a relaxed do.
10. Last but not least fly in style with your BUTTERFLY TWISTS! In a range of styles to suit your personality. They are comfortable, convenient and chic, what more could you ask for :)?
Safe Travels and Fly Fabulous!
My most recent ''get away from it all'' destinations have been primarily Europe bound (with the exception of both a spectacular New York and Indonesia trip - but more on another day). My last holiday was in Italy, and the one before, and the one before that (are you seeing a pattern here). Yes I love Italia.
It's not because I once stood at Lake Garda at sunset and was told I was someone else's everything. Ok it is a little but it's not the only reason. There is so much under one country flag and each region offers its own idea of what it is to be Italian. Head to the Chianti Hills and experience red wine like it's meant to be enjoyed - with rustic bread and delicious hams. Learn valuable life lessons about serving red wine at room temperature in a glass already washed out with the same wine (to remove any soap traces). Forget all the valuable lessons by fourth glass and laugh like you have never laughed before. Sit with an ice cream in Sienna square and realise that no one does footwear like the Italians. Feel slightly substandard in your flip-flops and buy hand made Italian leather shoes. Watch your friends excitement when you show off thee shoes back home. Head to Maranello and pay homage to Ferrari; a car like no other. Hire said car in bright red form (obvs) and feel like life couldn't get any better. Because it really can't, at least not at that exact moment.
It’s true, I have left little bits of myself soul in many countries around the Globe, each visit to somewhere else excites and changes me into someone new. But when it comes to Italy I think I really did leave my heart. Everyone should have a special place like that - where is your home away from home?