Packing can be such a task ,there are so many things a girl has to consider: weather, occasion... back up outfits for the unexpected!
Here are six easy things to pack that that are light weight and can be useful for more than one look! The best part is they can go from day to night!
1. A fun blazer like this two-tone one in cotton and leather
2. A cosy tee in a neutral colour
3. Leather skinnies for a trendy look
4. Atleast one statement piece.... earrings, necklace, bangles or rings
5. Classic sky-high black heels
6. And the thing that'll get you through the day and night... a pair of Butterfly Twists!
Travelling anywhere soon?!
Can you believe it's almost here?! Almost time to put away the coats and boots and bring out the sun dresses and ballerinas!
We are so excited to give you some details on our new collection! Its bright, colorful and full of fun trends! This is by far the most distinct range Butterfly Twists has ever had. It is instantly recognizable, iconic and a definite must-have for every girl out there and... not to mention even more comfortable!
As for the styles... get ready to see a variety of bright to soft to neon hues, different textures, and patterns!
Butterfly Twists will unveil the Spring/Summer 2013 Collection next month! Who is excited?!
Butterfly Twists boots are the perfect addition to your closet!
You can dress them up or down to suit every occassion, how often can you say that about a pair of shoes... that are also comfortable and lightweight!
With so many colours and styles to choose from, you know this is an item you want to put on your Christmas list! Angel, Berkley and Chelsea easily transform into two small zipper pouches that make them travel-friendly so you can take them everwhere you need to be.
Left to Right: Berkley Khaki; Angel Black; Chelsea Leopard; Chelsea Burgundy
Travelling in style has never been easier!
1. Easy style with leggings and layers. Never know what climate to expect on a plane.
2. A scarf to bundle up in.
3. A watch to keep up with changing time zones.
4. No-fuss jewellery that can work with all the outfits you packed.
5. Some sunglasses for when you land. Even the cloudiest of cities can be too bright to bear after a sleepless night.
6. Lip balm to keep your lips hydrated.
7. Some great reading material like fashion magazines or a book to keep you entertained.
8. A fabulously large bag to tote around all these goodies.
9. A messy bun does the trick when you need your hair out of your face and a relaxed do.
10. Last but not least fly in style with your BUTTERFLY TWISTS! In a range of styles to suit your personality. They are comfortable, convenient and chic, what more could you ask for :)?
Safe Travels and Fly Fabulous!